It has always been our pledge to maintain the highest standards and ensure a safe and healthy environment for our guests and staff. Our team has worked with a registered nurse (RN) to help create and train our teams in these protocols, according to CDC and LDH guidelines.
Although this list is ever evolving, the following outlines some of the measures we currently have in place:
· Every employee’s temperature is taken upon arrival at the restaurant.
· Employees experiencing COVID 19 or other flu-like symptoms, will have to leave work immediately and follow up with their healthcare provider.
· All employees have been instructed not to come to work if sick.
· All staff wears the appropriate PPE. We want to keep everyone in our restaurants safe.
· Seating at the restaurant adheres to CDC and governmental requirements with regard to social distancing.
· Before guests arrive and throughout the day and evening, a dedicated crew sanitizes all public and high traffic areas of the restaurant.
· The back of the house team continually sanitizes their workspace throughout the shift.
· All restaurant equipment, including POS systems, are wiped down after each use.
· Restrooms are refreshed and hardware is disinfected every half hour.
· All menus are one-use. If preferred, guests have the option of scanning QR code of menu.
· Utensils are wrapped and placed in a clean pouch.
· Between seatings of guests, every aspect of the table is cleaned and sanitized.
· Each staff member cleans/sanitizes their hands prior to visiting another table.
· Tables are not set until guests are seated to help avoid the chance for plates, glassware or utensils becoming contaminated between seatings.
· All plateware, glassware and utensils are stored in a clean and sanitized area.
· Servers only handle clean plates; Server Assistants handle bussing of tables.
· All trays will be sanitized after each use.
· Beverages requiring garnishments are handled by Server Assistants wearing clean gloves and using tongs.
· Guest paying with credit cards are able to use a portable handheld payment system. This equipment is cleaned and sanitized before and after the guest uses it.
· Hand sanitizers are placed throughout the restaurant and in restrooms.
· All Managers have been ServSafe certified.
· Vendors will leave deliveries at the receiving door and product will be inspected and cleaned.